Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lady loves the night life

It was a night of pure fun and excitement at Club Nazz in Negril where Divas in Concert took place. Although Macka Diamond, Queen Paul and Lady G were missing in action, you would never know it by the way the crowd seized every moment
Video "DONNA SUMMER - Lady Of The Night" from werter.
Its girls night with my friend, Amy (she took the photo). We meet regularly for a sugar fix after her kids are asleep. This night I toted my homemade organic vanilla ice cream with homemade hot fudge sauce in my bag to her house.
Ivy_hemlock said:[QUOTE]Linde, Please dont take this wrong, but I must tell you I have little interest in watching a performance. My RP troupe is a group of folks who play their characters while we explore, and sitting listening to
No, not the popular manhwa, or the Japanese pop music duo, but what might otherwise be politely referred to as a "lady of the night", waiting for a client early on Sunday morning. In the block of little streets and alley-ways behind the

No comments:

Post a Comment