Thursday, January 8, 2009

An update

quility prepared for a sweat while I went to hang out with a wonderful couple, Mark and Sheila who I just adore and love. I used their fire and a rock from that evening's ritual to harden the pointy end of my hunting weapon,
I would sit at the dining room table thinking how nice it would be to converse with grown-ups to break the monotony for a change; maybe have a night out with the girls. I wanted friends to share a bond. I was beginning to feel locked
John built a wooden jeep for the set (which never went anywhere but looked very effective), and had great fun learning to be a Sumo wrestler with Zip Dunham, as entertainment within the Teahouse! In the role of Lotus Blossom,
Monday evening was the first time in a month the house wasnt full of charming guests and I came home from the zoo and collapsed. For the most part, company is good fun but we have some MAJOR LIFE ISSUES going on here, at the two year
One of them shot me in the ass with a pellet gun. I still have the lump in my ass today where he was shooting at Fricki and I. The neighborhood was a very secluded neighborhood. We made our own fun. The most fun of all was when Frickis
Its right on the lobby, and has big windows that open out onto the Strip. There are some outdoor tables, but it is a little warm right now to use them, but it is probably a very nice place to sit the rest of the year.
I was not going to tell them we were having any problems though and whenever I spoke to them on the phone, I always lied that things were very fine. Gradually I found out that Ola did not want me to accompany him on his tours anymore.
At one point (and their would be several) the moderator had to stop the event to address disruptive Barry supporters and has would be a theme throughout the night advise them of the proper way to behave. You could see his campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment